Stubb was an experimenter and a lover of food from all over the world. This Thai Coconut Chicken brings the flavors of ginger, soy sauce and Pork marinade together in Stubb-style Thai.
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 piece of fresh ginger, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 green onion, cut into pieces
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) packed fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cups (60 milliliter) Stubb's Chili, Lime & Ginger Pork Marinade
- 5 tablespoons (75 milliliter) packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) salt
- 3 pounds (1.5 kilogram) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Cut lemon zest (just the yellow part) from lemon using vegetable peeler. Set zest aside. Cut lemon in half; reserve 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the juice.
- 2 Place ginger, garlic, green onion and lemon zest in bowl of food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add reserved lemon juice, cilantro, coconut milk, Pork Marinade, brown sugar, soy sauce and salt. Process until smooth.
- 3 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade mixture to bag. Turn to coat well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight for more flavor.
- 4 Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side, until cooked through. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.