Nothing like some Sweet Babyback Ribs to bring folks together. Whip up this recipe with some Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce & Spice rub – everyone will want seconds.
3h 30 min
- 4 tablespoons (60 milliliter) 2 to 4 tablespoons (30 to 60 ml) Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Spice Rub
Stubb's Hickory Bourbon Bar-B-Q Sauce
- stubbs sticky sweet bar b q sauce
- 3 pounds 2 racks baby back ribs
- 3 cups (750 milliliter) wood chips, or 4 to 5 chunks, soaked
- 1 Remove thin membrane from the underside the ribs. Pat each rack of ribs with a paper towel to dry. Massage the spice rub into the ribs on all sides. Wrap ribs in plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before grilling. Remove plastic wrap.
- 2 Prepare grill for indirect heat. Layer soaked wood chips and charcoal and light as directed. When coals are ashed over, spread in only in one area of the grill, leaving one area empty, so the ribs can cook over indirect heat (not directly over the coals). Cover the grill and preheat to about 230°F (110°C).
- 3 Grill ribs, bone side-down, with lid closed, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours, or until the meat just starts to pull away from ends of bones. To ensure even cooking, set an oven thermometer next to the ribs.
- 4 To finish, baste ribs on both sides with Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce; grill 5 to 10 minutes longer. Remove ribs from grill and transfer to large baking sheet. Cover with foil; let rest 10 to 20 minutes. Cut into portions to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.