This tender, juicy brisket is made with Stubb’s Beef rub, and a whole lotta love. Grilled or smoked low and slow, it comes out smoky and flavourful, ready for sandwiches or enjoying by the forkful.
- 10 pounds 1 brisket, untrimmed
- 1 cups (250 milliliter) stubbs beef rub
- bag Wood chips, soaked in water
- 1 Rub entire brisket with Stubb's Beef Rub. Let rest at least 30 minutes. This allows the rub to penetrate the meat.
- 2 While the brisket is resting, prepare the grill or smoker for indirect cooking at 225°F to 250°F (107°C to 121°C). If using charcoal, layer the soaked wood chips with the charcoal.
- 3 Grill 6 to 7 hours or until internal temperature of thickest part of beef reaches 180°F (82°C). (Gently move and turn brisket every 2 to 3 hours.) Carefully remove brisket from grill and wrap in foil. Return to grill, placing it back on unlit side. Cook 30 to 60 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 190°F (88°C). Remove brisket from grill or smoker. Let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour before unwrapping. Slice across the grain and serve with Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce on rolls, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
Go To Meal Planner