This tender, juicy brisket is made with Stubb’s Beef rub, and a whole lotta love. Grilled or smoked low and slow, it comes out smoky and flavourful, ready for sandwiches or enjoying by the forkful.
- 10 pounds 1 brisket, untrimmed
- 1 cups (250 milliliter) stubbs beef rub
- bag Wood chips, soaked in water
- 1 Rub entire brisket with Stubb's Beef Rub. Let rest at least 30 minutes. This allows the rub to penetrate the meat.
- 2 While the brisket is resting, prepare the grill or smoker for indirect cooking at 225°F to 250°F (107°C to 121°C). If using charcoal, layer the soaked wood chips with the charcoal.
- 3 Grill 6 to 7 hours or until internal temperature of thickest part of beef reaches 180°F (82°C). (Gently move and turn brisket every 2 to 3 hours.) Carefully remove brisket from grill and wrap in foil. Return to grill, placing it back on unlit side. Cook 30 to 60 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 190°F (88°C). Remove brisket from grill or smoker. Let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour before unwrapping. Slice across the grain and serve with Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce on rolls, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
GET GREAT RECIPE IDEAS BY CREATING YOUR FLAVOUR PROFILE.
SIGN UP WITH EMAIL
Already have an account? Log in now.
Go To Meal Planner