This recipe is brought to you by Mantitlement.
- 5 pounds chicken legs
- 1 tablespoons (15 milliliter) salt
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliter) freshly ground black pepper
- 0.25 cup (60 milliliter) stubbs chicken rub
- 1.5 cups (375 milliliter) Stubb's Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 0.25 cups (60 milliliter) teriyaki sauce
- 0.25 cup (60 milliliter) honey
- 0.25 cup (60 milliliter) corn starch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 Season chicken legs evenly with salt, pepper Stubb's Chicken Spice Rub. Place chicken legs in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Bar-B-Q Sauce, teriyaki sauce and honey in medium bowl. Pour over the chicken legs, making sure to coat evenly. Cover.
- 3 Cook 6 to 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- 4 To make a "stickier" sauce after slow cooking, transfer sauce from slow cooker to a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 5 Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl. Stir into sauce mixture with wire whisk.
- 6 Return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes until sauce is thickened. Pour sticky sauce over the chicken legs and serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
Go To Meal Planner