This recipe is brought to you by Show Me The Yummy.
INGREDIENTS 2 SERVINGS
- 1 pounds (500 grams) 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- bag 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- bag 2 small yukon gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- 0.25 1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) stubbs bbq rub
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 Rub chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Barb-B-Q Spice Rub each. Set aside.
- 2 Toss vegetables with olive oil and remaining 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Barb-B-Q Spice Rub.
- 3 Divide vegetables and arrange in center of each of 2 large sheets of aluminum foil. Top each with 1 chicken breast.
- 4 Loosely wrap, making sure to seal completely.
- 5 Place wrapped packets, seam side-down, on another piece of foil and wrap again.
- 6 Preheat grill 10 minutes on medium-high.
- 7 Grill, with lid closed, rotating every 5 minutes and flipping halfway through, about 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- 8 Let stand 5 minutes before opening packets. Serve with Bar-B-Q Sauce. To Prepare in the Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Place packets on an unlined baking sheet and bake 35 to 50 minutes. Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
Go To Meal Planner