This recipe is brought to you by The Chic Site.
4h 5 min
- 4 pounds (2 kilogram) 1 Beef Brisket
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliter) stubbs beef rub
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Stubb's Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Pat beef brisket dry with paper towels.
- 2 Evenly rub beef spice rub on all sides of brisket
- 3 Place the brisket in 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) baking dish; cover tightly with foil. Bake brisket 4 hours or until fork tender. Remove foil cover.
- 4 Mix Bar-B-Q sauce, pineapple, Worcestershire sauce and chipotles in medioum bowl. Pour Bar-B-Q Sauce mixture over brisket and return to oven. Bake 1 hour longer.
- 5 Broil brisket just until the top begins to bubble and brown, about 5 minutes.
- 6 Remove brisket from oven. Let rest 30 minutes. Transfer brisket to cutting board. Thinly slice brisket against the grain.
- 7 Serve with sauce from pan and additional Bar-B-Q Sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
GET GREAT RECIPE IDEAS BY CREATING YOUR FLAVOUR PROFILE.
SIGN UP WITH EMAIL
Already have an account? Log in now.
Go To Meal Planner