This recipe is brought to you by The Chic Site.
4h 5 min
- 1 Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Pat beef brisket dry with paper towels.
- 2 Evenly rub beef spice rub on all sides of brisket
- 3 Place the brisket in 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) baking dish; cover tightly with foil. Bake brisket 4 hours or until fork tender. Remove foil cover.
- 4 Mix Bar-B-Q sauce, pineapple, Worcestershire sauce and chipotles in medioum bowl. Pour Bar-B-Q Sauce mixture over brisket and return to oven. Bake 1 hour longer.
- 5 Broil brisket just until the top begins to bubble and brown, about 5 minutes.
- 6 Remove brisket from oven. Let rest 30 minutes. Transfer brisket to cutting board. Thinly slice brisket against the grain.
- 7 Serve with sauce from pan and additional Bar-B-Q Sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.