Marinated in an Asian-inspired blend of Ginger, soy, orange juice and herbs and spices, steak comes off the grill tender and tasty, ready to slice and serve.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 - 1 1/2 pound (500-700 gram) beef flank steak
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) dry red wine or dry sherry or orange juice
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) olive oil or cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Ginger Ground
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) tomato paste or ketchup
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Cumin Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Pepper Black Ground
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, combine soy sauce, orange juice, wine (or sherry or orange juice), mustard, oil, ginger, tomato paste (or ketchup), cumin, pepper and garlic. Pour marinade over steak in bag. Seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours.
- 2 Drain, discarding marinade. Grill steak on the rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals until desired doneness. (Allow 12 to 14 minutes for medium.) Slice meat thinly across the grain.
Go To Meal Planner