Bursting with sweet ripe berries and warm spices, these delectable muffins are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or anytime snack.
INGREDIENTS 24 SERVINGS
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliter) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) quick-cooking oats
- 2 1/2 teaspoon (12 milliliter) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7 milliliter) Ginger Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Cinnamon Ground
- 1 1/4 cups (310 milliliter) fresh blueberries
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2 In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and oil. In separate bowl, whisk flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, ginger, salt and cinnamon; stir into wet mixture just until combined. Stir in blueberries.
- 3 Spoon into greased or paper cup-lined muffin cups. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean, 24 to 26 minutes. Let muffins cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- 4 Test Kitchen Tip: Muffin cups will be quite full when batter is spooned in (which makes for perfect muffin tops!) so if pan isn’t non-stick be sure to grease or mist the top of the pan, as well as cups, with cooking spray.