Start the day on an invigorating note with this lively, homemade juice booster. Blend clementine, cucumber and a tart Granny Smith apple with ice. Add Cayenne Pepper for a spicy zing. Serve purée with cucumber garnish.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 4 clementines, divided
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) coarsely chopped seedless cucumber, plus additional slices for garnish
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) coarsely chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 Juice 2 of the clementines. Peel remaining 2 clementines. Place clementine juice and peeled clementines in blender. Add remaining ingredients into blender; cover.
- 2 Blend on high speed until pureed. Pour into beverage glasses. Garnish with cucumber slices, if desired.