Spiedini — Italian for meat cooked on a skewer — gets a lift from Club House La Grille No Salt Added Barbecue Chicken Seasoning for perfect sweet and smoky flavour. Serve alongside mixed grilled vegetables, or on top of spaghetti with tomato sauce.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 8 wooden or bamboo skewers, 8-in (20 cm) long
- 1 pound (500 gram) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Barbecue Chicken Seasoning
- 1 Soak skewers in a shallow pan of cold water for 10 minutes.
- 2 Dice chicken into ¼-in (0.5 cm) pieces. Place in a bowl with oil and mix until chicken is well coated. Add seasoning and mix until seasoning is distributed evenly on the chicken.
- 3 Skewer the pieces of chicken evenly between the 8 skewers.
- 4 Grill on medium-high heat, making sure to grill all sides of the chicken, approximately 2 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).