Brushed with La Grille® Chicken & Rib BBQ Sauce, these meatballs come out of the oven tender, juicy and loaded with sweet and tangy flavour.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Chicken and Rib BBQ Sauce (la grille/) , divided
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Mix 1/4 cup (60ml) of the BBQ Sauce and remaining ingredients in medium bowl just until well blended. Shape mixture 1-inch (2.5cm) meatballs. Place in 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) baking dish.
- 2 Bake 30 minutes. Brush meatballs with remaining BBQ Sauce. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with additional BBQ Sauce for dipping.
- 3 Slow Cooker Tip: Place shaped meatballs in slow cooker. Drizzle entire 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce over top. Cover. Cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 8 hours, stirring gently halfway through cooking. Serve with additional BBQ Sauce.