Made with no artificial colours or flavours, FRENCH'S® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix is a delicious blend of oregano, thyme and basil.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 1 package Frenchs Beef Stew Seasoning Mix (frenchs/pr)
- 4 tablespoons (60 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 4 pounds (2 kilogram) boneless beef stew meat , cubed
- 4 cups (1 liter) water
- 10 cups (2.5 liter) cut up vegetables , such as carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) all purpose flour
- 1 In 5 qt (5 L) saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Brown beef cubes in batches.
- 2 Add water, flour and Seasoning Mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Add vegetables. Cover and continue cooking 30 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
Go To Meal Planner