All the classic flavours of Thanksgiving dinner that you love – stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce – loaded into one savoury cupcake topped with French’s® Fried Onion Crunchy Toppers.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 package (340 grams) refrigerated country biscuits (10 count)
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) prepared stuffing
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) prepared turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) cranberry sauce
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) French's® Fried Onion Crunchy Toppers
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 10 regular size muffin cups lightly with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 PRESS or roll each biscuit into a 4-inch (10 -cm) circle. Press biscuit circles into bottoms and up sides of muffin cups. Layer stuffing, potatoes and turkey in muffin cups. Top with gravy and cranberry sauce.
- 3 BAKE 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Top with Crispy Fried Onions; bake 2 minutes longer. Serve with additional gravy and cranberry sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon