Tangy and sweet with a touch of heat, this is the barbecue sauce grilling dreams are made of. Made with French’s® Tomato Ketchup, you can use it to sauce everything from pulled pork to chicken and burgers, or as a kicked-up dip for French fries.
INGREDIENTS 14 (2 tablespoons) SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) molasses
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) French's® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 MIX all ingredients in small saucepan until well blended.
COOK until heated through and slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Use to make pulled pork, or brush on chicken or pork tenderloin during grilling.
Makes 1 3/4 cups (425 ml)
Go To Meal Planner