Mmm, mmm, creamy! Standard potato salad gets an upgrade with the tangy flavor of French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard. Serve alongside burgers, dogs and more.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 pounds (1 kilogram) red potatoes , cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) finely chopped green onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs , peeled and chopped
- 1 Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to boil; cook 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- 2 Mix mayonnaise, Mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes; toss to coat well. Add celery, green onions and eggs; toss gently.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.