Create steakhouse flavour at home with a simple glaze of French’s® Bold & Spicy Deli Mustard, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Sprinkle with blue cheese and French’s® Fried Onion Crunchy Toppers for a tangy, crunchy twist.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) French's® Bold & Spicy Deli Mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) boneless strip steak
- Sea Salt Grinder
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons (60 milliliters) French's® Fried Onion Crunchy Toppers , or more if desired
- 1 Mix vinegar, Mustard and brown sugar in small saucepan. Cook on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; keep warm.
- 2 Season steaks with salt and pepper, if desired. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- 3 Sprinkle steaks with blue cheese and drizzle with balsamic mustard sauce. Top with Fried Onions before serving, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.