This delicious recipe brings 5 simple ingredients together for an easy holiday honey mustard ham glaze. Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas and the holiday season and only 10 minutes to prep. Recreate this recipe tonight!
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Score ham and stud with cloves. Place ham on rack in roasting pan.
- 2 Bake 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F (60°C).
- 3 Combine mustard, Worcestershire and sugar in small saucepan. Heat just to a boil, stirring until sugar melts.
- 4 Baste ham with glaze frequently during last 30 minutes of baking. Serve additional glaze or honey mustard on the side.
- 5 For Marmalade Glazed Ham: Combine 3/4 cup (175 mL) orange marmalade, 1/3 cup (75 mL) FRENCH'S® Honey Mustard and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) orange juice in saucepan. Stir and heat until melted and smooth.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Remove ham from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking so that it can reach room temperature. This will help the ham cook more evenly.
•To check the temperature of your honey glazed ham, insert your thermometer into the thickest part of the ham without touching the bone.
•Do not check temperature of the ham until it has been in the oven for 90 minutes. Check temperature sparingly to prevent the ham from drying out.
•If ham is drying out in the oven, add 1 inch of water to the bottom of the roasting pan. Repeat if necessary.
•Leftover honey glazed ham can be frozen for up to 2 weeks in a freezer-safe container. Reheat before serving, making sure temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Use for sandwiches, with eggs, in soups and more.