Coated in a sweet and tangy mixture of French’s® Dijon Mustard, honey, lemon juice and panko, this chicken comes out of the oven juicy, flavourful and oh-so-crispy. Slice and serve with a sprinkle of sea salt for the perfect finish.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliters) French’s Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Liquid Honey Bear
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons (1o milliliters) finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon (15 miligram) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 3/4 pounds (775 grams) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix mustard, honey, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl until well blended. Mix panko and parsley in shallow dish.
- 2 Brush mustard mixture all over chicken breasts. Press chicken into panko mixture to coat on one side. Arrange in single layer on parchment-lined shallow baking pan.
- 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and coating is lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice chicken and shingle on serving platter. Sprinkle with sea salt before serving.
Go To Meal Planner