Made with no artificial colours or flavours, our Yorkshire Pudding mix is a traditional accompaniment to roast beef that is crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Measure 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vegetable oil into each cup of a 6 cup muffin tin. Heat in oven 3 minutes.
- 2 In bowl, whisk pudding mix, water and egg until smooth.
- 3 Remove muffin tin from oven and divide batter evenly among 6 hot muffin cups.
- 4 Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until thoroughly risen and golden brown. Do not open oven during baking.
- 5 Test Kitchen Tip:Top with your favourite French's Gravy and serve with roast beef.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon