A tender, juicy burger hot off the grill served on a bun with melty cheese, French’s® Ketchup and your favourite cheeseburger toppings. Does it get any more classic than that?
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 grams) lean ground beef
- 1 large egg , lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Ground Black Pepper
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices green leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill 4 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- 3 Spread ketchup on rolls. Serve burgers on rolls. Top with tomato, red onion, and lettuce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon