Made with no artificial colours or flavours, our seasoning mix is the perfect blend of spices including paprika, chili powder and cumin.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 package French's® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound (500 grams) ground beef
- 1 can (796 milliliters) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 can (398 milliliters) tomato sauce
- 1 can (540 milliliters) kidney beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 Brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in seasoning mix and remaining ingredients.
- 3 Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Test Kitchen Tip:
• Top with Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, if desired.
• For a change of pace, use 1 can (540 mL) rinsed and drained mixed beans instead of kidney beans.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon