Dinner doesn't get any easier than easy macaroni and cheese! With just 6 ingredients, this creamy classic recipe adds French's® Classic Yellow Mustard for a tangy twist plus Cheddar cheese soup for even more cheesy goodness.
- 8 ozs (250 g) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (284 ml) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) milk
- 2 tbsps (30 ml) French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
shredded American cheese
- shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tbsps (30 ml) butter cut into cubes
- French's® Tomato Ketchup optional
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain and place into greased 2-quart (2-L) baking dish.
- 2 Mix soup, milk and mustard. Pour over pasta and stir in 2 cups (500 g) of the cheese. Top with butter.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts. Top with Ketchup to serve, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)