Ready in just 25 minutes with seven simple ingredients, this skillet chicken comes together in a delicious sauce of tangy French’s Dijon Mustard, cream cheese and herbs.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup (30 milliliters) French’s Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup (30 milliliters) cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons (15 milliliters) fine herbes (mccormick )
- 3 teaspoons (15 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Minced Garlic
- 1 MIX broth, mustard, cream cheese and herbs in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- 2 COOK chicken in hot oil in nonstick skillet until browned on both sides, about 15 minutes.
- 3 STIR in mustard sauce and garlic. Simmer over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly and flavours are blended.
- 4 Tip: Substitute 2 tbsp (30 mL) prepared pesto for the herbs.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon