Quick and crispy, these air fryer chicken tenders are instantly upgraded with a sweet and tangy slaw starring French’s® Creamy Sweet Applewood Mustard Spread, along with crisp red cabbage, sliced almonds, and tart cranberries. Crushed cornflakes make for an easy co... Quick and crispy, these air fryer chicken tenders are instantly upgraded with a sweet and tangy slaw starring French’s® Creamy Sweet Applewood Mustard Spread, along with crisp red cabbage, sliced almonds, and tart cranberries. Crushed cornflakes make for an easy coating that comes out of the air fryer perfectly crisp. Wrap ‘em up and serve with an extra side of Mustard Spread dipping deliciousness. Read More Read Less
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) red cabbage coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) sliced almonds , toasted
- 1/4 cups (60 milliliters) dried cranberries
- 8 tablespoons (125 milliliters) French's® Creamy Sweet Applewood Mustard , divided
- 1 egg
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) cornflakes cereal , coarsely crushed
- 1 pound (500 grams) chicken breast tenderloins
- 4 (10-inch/25-cm) flour tortillas , warmed
- 1 MIX coleslaw, almonds, cranberries and 6 tablespoons (90ml) of the Creamy Sweet Applewood Mustard Spread in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 BEAT egg and remaining 2 tablespoons (30ml) Mustard Spread in shallow dish. Place crushed cereal in large resealable plastic bag. Dip chicken in egg mixture to coat. Working in batches, place chicken in bag with cereal; shake to coat well.
- 3 SPRAY air fryer basket with no stick cooking spray. Preheat air fryer on 370°F (188°C) for 3 minutes. Place chicken in basket in single layer. Spray lightly with no stick cooking spray. Air fry 10 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken.
TO ASSEMBLE WRAPS, divide slaw evenly among tortillas, placing down center but leaving room to fold up ends. Place chicken on top of slaw. Fold in ends and roll tortilla to enclose filling. Cut diagonally and serve with additional Mustard Spread for dipping.
Test Kitchen Tip: Skip the air fryer and bake chicken instead. Place coated chicken in single layer on large sheet pan. Bake in preheated 350°F (176°C) oven 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.