Creamy, crunchy, bacon-y: these deviled eggs are everything you’re craving. For an instant upgrade, mix in sweet pickle relish and dijon, then top with French’s® Fried Crunchy Onions and extra bacon.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 12 hard cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) mayonnaise
- 1//4 cup (60 milliliters) French’s Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) sweet pickle relish
- French's® Fried Onion Crunchy Toppers
- 1 REMOVE egg yolks, reserving egg whites.
- 2 LIGHTLY mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except 30 mL crumbled bacon.
- 3 SPOON or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with Crunchy Onions, if desired, and additional crumbled bacon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4 Test Kitchen Tip:Spoon or pipe leftover filling onto crackers or endive leaves for a delicious appetizer or snack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
Go To Meal Planner