Want to try different ways of cooking carrots? This easy honey-orange glaze will be ready in no time! The sweetness of Billy Bee liquid honey brings out the orange flavor and glazes the carrots beautifully.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) baby carrots
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) grated orange rind
- Generous Amounts: Liquid Honey Upside Down Squeeze
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) butter
- Sea Salt Grinder
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Mix all the ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2 Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for about 30 to 35 minutes or until liquid evaporates and carrots are glazed.
- 3 Drizzle with additional Billy Bee Liquid Honey on top before serving.
Go To Meal Planner