This simple, sweet twist on the classic cob salad combines honey with ranch dressing for an instant lunchtime upgrade.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) Liquid Honey Beehive
- 8 cups (2 liter) chopped iceberg lettuce
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 24 wedges
- 2 avocados, cut into 24 wedges
- 1/2 (250 gram) cooked low-sodium turkey bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 In a medium bowl, combine ranch dressing with honey and whisk together. Set aside.
- 2 Divide lettuce evenly between 8 plates. Top each plate with 3 pieces of egg, tomato and avocado.
- 3 Drizzle each salad evenly with dressing. Top each place with bacon and blue cheese.
- 4 Chef’s Tip: Substitute the blue cheese with your favourite cheese.
Go To Meal Planner