Peanut sauce is the hero of this recipe. After enjoying it with the chicken tortilla wraps, use it to dip chicken satays or even chicken nuggets.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- Peanut Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Liquid Honey Upside Down Squeeze
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) shrimp paste
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Organic Crushed Red Pepper
- Tortilla Wraps:
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) slivered fresh ginger
- 1 pound (500 grams) ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Fish Sauce
- Sea Salt Grinder , To taste
- White Pepper Ground , To taste
- Flour tortillas
- 1 For the Peanut Sauce: in large bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended. Set aside. (Makes 2 cups (500 mL).
- 2 For the wraps: In wok or large skillet, heat oil on high heat. Add ginger; stir fry until fragrant. Add chicken; stir fry 4 minutes or until lightly browned and internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Stir in cilantro, green onion and fish sauce. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- 3 Serve chicken mixture in tortillas with Peanut Sauce.
- 4 Thai Kitchen Tip: Serve leftover Peanut Sauce as a dipping sauce for Chicken Satay and other appetizers.