Put a fancy twist on the lunchtime classic with Billy Bee Creamed Honey and a few other simple ingredients.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 1/2 cups (375 gram) Creamed Honey
- 8 slices bread
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) sliced canned pear
- 6 ounce (170 gram) aged cheddar, sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2 Spread creamed honey onto 1 side of each piece of bread.
- 3 On a parchment lined baking sheet place 4 slices of bread, spread side down. Top each piece of bread with 2 slices of prosciutto. Next, top with pear and cheddar cheese, dividing evenly between the 4 sandwiches.
- 4 Place the remaining bread on top of sandwich, spread side up. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes until sandwich is golden brown.
Go To Meal Planner