Bright citrus, sweet honey and Caribbean-inspired spices lends an island vibe to these tender shrimp. Serve alongside rice and beans, corn on the cob or a cabbage slaw for a meal to evoke warmer weather.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 package (454 gram) shrimp (16-20 count), peeled with tails on
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Liquid Honey Beehive Substitution Available
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) each: lime and lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) each: lemon and lime juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) each: minced fresh garlic and ginger
- 1/4 tablespoon (1 milliliter) Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon (1 milliliter) Organic Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Organic Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 In a medium bowl, combine shrimp with all ingredients except oil and cilantro, cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- 2 In a large frying pan on medium-high heat, add oil and cook shrimp for 1 minute on each side.
- 3 Add remaining liquid from bowl and cook for 2 more minutes, until shrimp is pink and sauce is thickened to a glaze.
- 4 Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving.
Go To Meal Planner