Here’s a muffin that’s not just delicious at the top, but the bottom too. After all, when it’s filled with juicy cranberries, how can you resist eating anything but the whole muffin? Try making this Cranberry Muffin recipe for a sweet morning treat.
- 1 cup (250 ml) cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) margarine
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 orange rind, grated
- 2 cups (500 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 Mix cranberries with 1/3 cup (75 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey.
- 2 Cream margarine and remaining honey, until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat thoroughly. Stir in cranberry mixture, milk and orange rind.
- 3 Sift together dry ingredients; add to the cranberry mixture and stir until just combined. Batter should be lumpy.
- 4 Spoon batter into greased muffin tins, filling 2/3 full. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 to 18 minutes.