Dazzle your guests with your culinary talents. Serve up this honey glazed brie topped with pecans and brandy.
INGREDIENTS 10 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) Liquid Honey Squeeze
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) brandy
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 package (340 gram) brie cheese
- 1 In a small bowl, combine honey, pecans and brandy.
- 2 Place cheese on a large ovenproof platter or 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Bake at 500°F (260°C) for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese softens. Drizzle honey mixture over top of cheese.
- 3 Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until topping is thoroughly heated. Do not melt cheese
Go To Meal Planner