The deeply robust flavour of Harissa perfectly balances the sharpness of Cheddar cheese in these crisp homemade crackers
INGREDIENTS 15 SERVINGS
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Harissa
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) cubed cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) salt
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliters) cold water
- 1 Combine rice flour, cheese, seasoning, cold butter, and salt in food processor. Pulse until mixture resembles crumbs.
- 2 Add water, 1 tbsp (15 mL) at a time and pulse until dough forms. Form dough into ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- 3 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 4 Roll dough to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) squares. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5 Allow to cool completely and store in sealed container.