Paprika and brown sugar are the ultimate smoky-sweet compliment to the buttery flavour of this microwave popcorn upgrade.
INGREDIENTS 2 SERVINGS
- 1 package microwave popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Paprika Smoked
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) melted unsalted butter
- 1 Cook popcorn as per package instructions. Once cooked, transfer popcorn to a large bowl.
- 2 In a small bowl combine melted butter, smoked paprika, brown sugar and salt.
- 3 Pour melted butter mixture over popcorn and toss to coat.
GET GREAT RECIPE IDEAS BY CREATING YOUR FLAVOUR PROFILE.
SIGN UP WITH EMAIL
Already have an account? Log in now.