Seasoned with robust herbs and spices like Thyme, Sage and Paprika, and cooked in the slow cooker, this slow cooker Thanksgiving turkey recipe comes out deliciously juicy and full of robust flavour. (And you’ll save room in the oven for all the Thanksgiving sides!)
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Paprika
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Organic Sage Rubbed
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Black Pepper Coarse Grind
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Thyme Leaves
- 5 to 6 pounds turkey breast fresh or frozen, thawed
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) butter, melted
- 1 Mix seasonings in small bowl; set aside. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Brush turkey with melted butter. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over entire surface and under skin of turkey.
- 2 Place turkey breast in slow cooker. Cover.
- 3 Cook 1 hour on HIGH. Reduce heat to LOW; cook 7 hours longer or until turkey is cooked through, and an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Transfer to platter or carving board and slice.