Harissa, a North African spice blend, pairs up with Billy Bee honey for a unique heat-and-sweet glaze for ribs.
1h 15 min
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 4 cups (1 liter) water
- 4 cups (1 liter) diced onions
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) diced celery
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) diced carrots
- 2 racks pork back ribs
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Harissa
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) Liquid Honey Squeeze
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) ketchup
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place water and vegetables in large shallow baking pan. Add ribs and cover with foil.
- 2 Bake for 45-60 minutes or until meat just starts to pull away from bone. Remove from oven and cool. Discard vegetables.
- 3 In a medium bowl, combine Harissa, honey and ketchup. Toss ribs in mixture. For extra flavour, cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 4 On a medium heat grill, cook ribs until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C). Use a brush to apply remaining sauce.
GET GREAT RECIPE IDEAS BY CREATING YOUR FLAVOUR PROFILE.
SIGN UP WITH EMAIL
Already have an account? Log in now.