The whole family loves this burger! It’s time to bring out the BBQ for Easter and cook our favourite meal.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) milk
- 1 cube McCormick Gourmet Beef Bouillon
- 8 soda crackers, crumbled
- 1 egg
- 2 (1 kilogram) lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Thyme Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Black Pepper Coarse Grind
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Garlic Powder
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
- Assorted toppings: tomato, lettuce, bacon, pickles, condiments
- 1 Combine the milk and bouillon cube in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat the milk for 20-25 seconds. Whisk to dissolve the bouillon cube.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine crackers, milk mixture and egg. Let sit 5 minutes.
- 3 Add beef, onion, herbs and spices to the cracker mixture in the bowl. Mix until uniform in appearance.
- 4 Divide mixture evenly into 16 thin patties. Place a slice of cheese on top of a patty and top with another patty. Press edges together firmly to seal. Repeat with remaining patties.
- 5 Grill over medium heat for 6-7 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
- 6 Serve on hamburger buns with desired toppings.