Turn it up a notch with rustic elegance — this dill and red pepper hollandaise brings a rich, decadent touch to your plate.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 cedar planks, soaked for 2-12 hours
- 1 1/2 (750 gram) salmon fillets, cut into 6
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) butter
- 1 package (56 gram) McCormick International 25% Less Salt Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) water
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) diced roasted red peppers
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Dill Weed
- 1 Place soaked cedar planks on the upper rack of the oven and preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2 Once heated, carefully remove the cedar planks and place 3 salmon fillets on each plank. Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- 3 Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan, remove from heat and add sauce mix and water, bring just to boil and simmer 2 minutes. Add dill weed and roasted red peppers; stir gently to combine. Set aside and keep warm.
- 4 Serve salmon with hollandaise overtop.