INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Peppercorn Melange
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliter) Garlic, Prepared Minced
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Organic Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) mint leaves (mccormick )
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 (250 milliliter) fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 In food processor, combine peppercorns, almonds, and garlic. Process until minced. Add basil, mint, salt, parsley, and olive oil. Process to desired consistency.
- 2 Add cheese just to combine. Let stand 5 minutes before using or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- 3 Kitchen Tips: To freeze, pour pesto into ice cube tray, freeze, then transfer cubes to freezer bags.
- 4 Toss 1 to 2 tbsp (15-30 mL) pesto with freshly cooked pasta and serve. Add to soups, steamed vegetables, rice, salad dressings, mayonnaise, egg dishes, and tomato sauces. Spread on pizza, sandwiches, garlic bread with cheese, and baked potatoes.