Rise and shine with hearty quinoa breakfast bowls, loaded with berries, walnuts and an irresistible homemade dressing with lime, cinnamon and honey.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) dry quinoa
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) blueberries
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) lime juice
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Cinnamon Seasoning with Chia
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) liquid honey bee (billy bee/)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- 2 Combine quinoa, berries and walnuts in large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, cinnamon seasoning, honey and salt. Drizzle dressing over quinoa mixture and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm or cold.