This fruity margarita gets its kick from the flavours of chamoy – a sweet and spicy Mexican condiment of apricot, lime juice and chilies. Photo credit: Naomi Robinson from Bakers Royale.
INGREDIENTS 3 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Red Pepper Crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Chili Pepper Ancho
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) crushed ice
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) halved strawberries
- 4 ounce (120 milliliter) tequila
- 2 ounce (60 milliliter) orange-flavoured liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) mango juice or mango nectar
- 1 Combine all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.