Grilled and topped with a tangy sour cream, lime and Smoky Ranchero Seasoning drizzle, the whole crew will love this fun, southwestern twist on corn-on-the-cob.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 4 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob
- 2 tablespoons (285 grams) unsalted butter , melted
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 teaspoons (20 milliliters) Smoky Ranchero (la grille/) , divided
- 2/3 cup (150 milliliters) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) lime zest
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) salt
- 1 Bring large pot of water to boil. Add corn; cover. Turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes or until corn is tender. Drain well.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix sour cream, lime zest and juice, 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of the Seasoning and salt in small bowl. Set aside until ready to serve.
- 3 Mix butter and remaining 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of the Seasoning in medium baking dish. Transfer hot cooked corn to baking dish and roll in seasoned butter to coat.
- 4 Grill corn over medium heat (375°F/190°C), turning frequently, about 10 to 12 minutes, just until lightly charred. Transfer corn to serving platter. Drizzle with seasoned crema and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.