Yes, you heard right. Bacon. Wrapped. Corn. Calmly proceed to your grill and thank us later.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 3 whole corn on the cobs, husked
- 5 cups (1250 milliliter) water
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) Maple Bacon Seasoning , divided
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) butter
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 Cut each cob of corn in half. Add water to large saucepot and add 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning; bring to a boil. Add corn to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes, then cool and reserve.
- 2 In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning; brush all over corn.
- 3 Place 1 slice of bacon on a clean surface and place corn onto bacon. Roll up bacon around corn tucking in the loose end of the bacon to secure. Repeat for all pieces of bacon and corn.
- 4 Grill on medium-high heat for 4 minutes, or until bacon starts to crisp up. Serve immediately.
Go To Meal Planner