Juicy peaches and plums become BFFs with succulent turkey in this fresh salad. Poppyseed-yogurt dressing brings a creaminess that you'll want to drizzle on everything. Great as a healthy lunch option!
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) lemon flavor or plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) poppy seeds
- 1 pound (500 grams) boneless skinless turkey breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 2 small peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 plums, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) lemon juice
- 6 cups (1.5 liters) mixed salad greens
- 1 For the Dressing, whisk yogurt, green onions, lemon juice and poppy seeds in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- 2 Rub both sides of turkey fillets with olive oil. Sprinkle on both sides with Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 Grill, covered, 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F/74°C).
- 4 Toss peach and plum slices gently with lemon juice to coat. Divide greens among serving plates. Slice turkey and arrange over greens, topping with fruit. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
- 5 Test Kitchen Tip: You can also use a 1 pound (500 g) turkey breast, cut into 4 portions.