Sweet and smoky, Smokehouse Maple Flavoured Wet Rub gives grilled chicken bolder, delicious flavour when used as a marinade or basting sauce.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 gram) chicken pieces of choice (see Test Kitchen Tips)
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) Smokehouse Maple Flavoured Wet Rub , or more if desired
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2 Brush chicken with wet rub.
- 3 Grill chicken 6-7 minutes per side, or until internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached, brushing on additional marinade during last few minutes of grilling, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: Start grilling with flavourful cuts that keep it bold and interesting, whether it’s tender and juicy bone-in chicken or a weeknight grill out with quick n’ easy boneless tenders. Check out our top picks for grilling:
• Drumsticks: classic BBQ food. Throw them in a resealable plastic bag with Smokehouse Maple Flavoured Wet Rub 30 minutes before grilling for extra flavour.
• Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast: pound uneven cuts so they cook evenly. Get bone-in chicken breast for extra flavour.
• Wings: crispy exterior and tender inside.