Marinated in La Grille Teriyaki 30 Minute Marinade, skewered shrimp and mango come off the grill tender and flavourful. Serve with rice or your favourite side dish for a complete meal.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 red onion, cut into eight 1½ in (4 cm) pieces
- 2 mangos, cubed 1 in (2 cm)
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Teriyaki 30 Minute Marinade
- 4 wooden skewers, presoaked
- 1 In a large bowl, combine onion, mango and shrimp with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 2 Assemble skewers following order: onion, mango, shrimp, mango, shrimp, mango, shrimp, mango, onion for each skewer.
- 3 Grill skewers over medium–high heat for 3 minutes per side until the shrimp turns pink and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (64°C).
Go To Meal Planner