Combine La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning with soy sauce and oil for a convenient steak marinade that captures the stand-out flavour of Old Montreal.
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning
- 1 pound (500 grams) beef steak
- 1 Combine oil, soy sauce and Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice in a large self-closing plastic bag or glass dish. Add steak. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour or longer for more flavor.
- 2 Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Preheat grill or broiler. Grill steak to desired doneness.
- 3 Variations: Use marinade with pork, chicken, turkey or lamb. Also use with cubes of meat, poultry or vegetables for kabobs.
GET GREAT RECIPE IDEAS BY CREATING YOUR FLAVOUR PROFILE.
SIGN UP WITH EMAIL
Already have an account? Log in now.