This ain't no wimpy salad! The big, bold flavours of Montreal Steak pack a punch in this take on the classic caesar.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3/4 pound (375 gram) steak
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) montreal steak spice bbq sauce (club house) , divided
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Caesar dressing
- 4 cups (1 liter) chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Grill steak until internal temperature reaches at least 145°F (63°C). Brush 1 tbsp (15 mL) BBQ sauce on steak during the last few minutes of cooking.
- 2 Combine remaining BBQ sauce with Caesar dressing.
- 3 In a large bowl, add romaine and dressing. Toss well to coat.
- 4 Add steak, bacon and parmesan. Toss and serve.