Homemade, 3-ingredient chicken marinade doesn’t get any easier than this: oil, vinegar and Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
- 1 Combine oil, vinegar and Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken Seasoning in a large self-closing plastic bag or glass dish.
- 2 Add chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 3 Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- 4 Preheat grill or broiler. Grill until no longer pink inside or an internal temperature of 170°F is reached.
- 5 Variations: Use marinade with pork, turkey or lamb. Also use with cubes of meat, poultry or vegetables for kabobs.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.