Grill bone-in chicken to perfection with the garlic-herb taste of La Grille® Montreal Chicken Wet Rub. A reverse sear cooking method creates a mouthwatering-crust on top of an already epic layer of herbs and spices.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 1 package La Grille® Montreal Chicken Wet Rub
- 4 pounds (2 kilogram) bone-in chicken parts
- 1 Brush wet rub evenly over chicken.
- 2 Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F/135°C to 150°C). Place chicken on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
- 3 Grill 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken is 165°F(75°C), turning occasionally. Move chicken to lit side of grill with skin-side down. Turn lit side of grill to high.
- 4 Grill, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is lightly charred.
Go To Meal Planner